In addition to the 18 meter state championship event we are holding a 25 Meter State Championship event, as well!
All USA Archery sanctioned events adhere to the USAA Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies.
Lost and Found:
If this is yours, send a note to email@example.com to claim it.
25 Meter Results:
25m 600 Round
- The 25m rounds in the north will be held at several venues:
- Joliet Archery Club, Joliet
- Kishwaukee Archers, Sycamore
- Sauk Valley Archers, Dixon
- Strictly Archery, Shorewood
- Saturday February 20th: 9:00 AM or 1:00 PM
Due to the Illinois guidelines on social distancing the following range rules will be in place for this event.
- Archers will need to practice social distancing while assembling their bow in the range
- Archers will be allowed to check-in only 30 minutes prior to their line time
- Only two archers per target
- Face masks required by everyone once in the building; archers may remove while shooting
- Archers must pull their own arrows
- Range will be disinfected after each line time
Standard Tournament Info
- All age, gender, and bow style categories will comply with USA Archery guidelines.
- All competitors shoot on a 60cm target face.
- All Compound competitors use the inner 10-Ring for scoring.
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. YOU CAN PRE-REGISTER USING THE LINK BELOW.
- Trophies or Medal awards will be presented to the first three places in each category.
- Out of state shooters are welcome and eligible for medals.
- Arrow size must be 23/64 inches or smaller in diameter. (Note: 2317s are too large, and cannot be used.)
- The USA Archery dress code will be enforced. (Summary here)
- For more information about what to expect at an ITAA event, read this helpful tournament primer.
The JOAD State Indoor Championship will be requiring membership in a JOAD club for participation.
All shooters will be eligible for medals regardless of registry method.
USA Archery Age Categories for 2021:
If you were born in 2009 or more recently, you are a Bowman
If you were born in 2007 or 2008, you are a Cub
If you were born in 2004, 2005 or 2006, you are a Cadet
If you were born in 2001, 2002, or 2003, you are a Junior
If you were born in 2000-1971, you are a Senior
If you were born in 1970-1961, you are a Master 50+
If you were born in 1960-1951, you are a Master 60+
If you were born in 1950-1941, you are a Master 70+
Registration is open on the Rcherz web site: ITAA 25m Indoor State Championship