2017 ILLINOIS TARGET ARCHERY ASSOCIATION
INDOOR 50 METER SPRING FLING
Registration is now open. The registration link is at the bottom.
Break out your longer range eyeballs for a 50 Meters indoor tournament!
The format for the indoor event is an all-ages 720 round shot indoors at 30 meters or 50 meters.
This is 72 arrows at a standard 4-color World Archery target (using standard outdoor targets).
Date and Venue:
- March 17th, 2018
- DuPage County Fairgrounds, Wheaton, IL
- 9:00am or 1:30pm
- All age, gender, and bow style categories will comply with USA Archery guidelines.
- All compound competitors use the outer 10-Ring for scoring (outdoor style scoring).
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. YOU CAN PRE-REGISTER SING THE LINK BELOW.
- Medal awards will be presented to the first three places in each category on each shoot, and for 1st place on the combined aggregate event.
- TOURNAMENT FEE $30.00 each day (Registrations within the final two weeks are an additional $10. Registration after March 4th is $40.00)
- Payments can only be Cash or Check on site.
- There is a family maximum fee of $75 ($100 for late registrations). Family discounts on ITAA Event Fees are described at the link.
- Arrive 1 hour before your start time for equipment inspection.
- Arrow size must be 23/64 inches or smaller in diameter.
- The USA Archery dress code will be enforced.
- Out of state shooters are welcome and eligible for medals.
- For more information about what to expect at an ITAA event, read this helpful tournament primer.
- A double-line 720 round takes around 3 hours shooting time to complete. With early arrival for check-in, shooting, and tear-down, plan on the event to require around 5 hours of time in your day.
- You may register multiple times to participate in multiple equipment categories, but not multiple age categories. You may choose an age category that is ostensibly more competitive than your natural one, (i.e. shooters younger than senior can choose a higher category up to senior, shooters older than senior can choose a younger category down to senior), but you may only compete in a total of one age category. Family discounts do not apply to categories beyond an archer’s first category.
This event will be requiring one of the membership options for participation. This means either having an full or temporary USA Archery membership, or a full NFAA membership. Temporary memberships can be arranged on-site during check-in or online ahead of time. Please be prepared to show your physical membership card at check-in.
All shooters will be eligible for medals regardless of registry method.
USA Archery Age Categories:
If you were born in 2006 or more recently, you are a Bowman
If you were born in 2004 or 2005, you are a Cub
If you were born in 2001, 2002 or 2003, you are a Cadet
If you were born in 1998, 1999, or 2000, you are a Junior
If you were born between 1969 and 1997, you are a Senior
If you were born between 1959 and 1968, you are a Master 50+
If you were born between 1949 and 1958, you are a Master 60+
If you were born between 1939 and 1948, you are a Master 70+
Registration is now open. The registration link is right below this.