Welcome to the ITAA Athlete Spotlight!
Every couple months, we will shine the spotlight on a fellow ITAA member. Whether they have performed well in a competition, supported the organization, or are just really, really good looking, this is a member you should get to know!
This time, we’re featuring a rapidly rising FITA recurve star who just took gold in the 2012 Gator Cup.
1) What’s your favorite style of archery to shoot?
I like shooting recurve.
2) How did you get started in the sport?
I got started in archery because my cousins hunt and I thought their bows were really amazing. So I started shooting compound when I was 11 yrs old.
3) What archery accomplishment are you most proud of?
4) What’s your most embarrassing archery moment?
I haven’t really had any embarrassing moments. (yet…)
5) Any advice for your fellow archers?
My advice to fellow archers is shoot strong, have fun and know there is always another arrow. The most important win lose or draw there is always ice cream at the end.