State Record High Scores
Is one of your performances an Illinois State Record? Here are some useful links to look through. First is the online spreadsheet of every score we have. It’s around 3,500 scores for now. The second worksheet of that spreadsheet shows which events’ scores are included.
You can now use the filters below to explore the record score data. Clicking the links will also filter the data to that choice. Even individual names! Let me know if you see data that needs updating. These values are all pulled out of the Google Sheets data.
- The JOAD 600 Round is different from the 18m 600 Round. It definitely matters for the Bowman and Cub non-compounds due to the size of the target, but the other scores should be equivalent. I’m not entirely sure whether to keep them separate or combine them.
State Records can only be obtained from scores shot in the following events:
- ITAA Indoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Indoor State Championships
- ITAA Collegiate State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor State Championships
- ITAA United Bowman Round
- Certain 1440 Round events (Chicago Cup, LPAC FITA, etc)
The ITAA records scores shot in our events by out of state guests, and they are recognized here as guest records. In those cases, the Illinois record is also recorded here.
1440 Round - Olympic Recurve - Master 50+ - Male •
#12 Bob Truttmann: 919     Lincoln Park FITA    Aug, 2007
18m 600 & 25m 600 Combined Round - Olympic Recurve - Master 60+ - Male •
#6 Bob Truttmann: 906     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2013
18m 600 Round - Olympic Recurve - Master 60+ - Male •
#5 Bob Truttmann: 501     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2012
#10 Bob Truttmann: 471     ITAA State Indoor    2008
#12 Bob Truttmann: 439     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2013
25m 600 Round - Olympic Recurve - Master 60+ - Male •
#7 Bob Truttmann: 467     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2013
900 Metric Round - Olympic Recurve - Master 60+ - Male •
#3 Bob Truttmann: 738     ITAA State Outdoor    Aug, 2012
7 records displayed in 5 categories.
* denotes an out-of-state shooter