2014 ILLINOIS TARGET ARCHERY ASSOCIATION
INDOOR STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
18 Meters: February 8 Town Hall Archery, Bellville
9:00 AM * 1:00 PM Shooting Times
25 Meters: February 9 Town Hall Archery, Belleville
Continuous Shooting Line * 8:00 AM – Noon
18 Meters: February 15 Kishwaukee Archers, Sycamore
8:00 AM * 12:00 NOON (FULL) * 4:00 PM Shooting Times
25 Meters: February 16 Kishwaukee Archers, Sycamore
Continuous Shooting Line * 7:00 AM – Noon
- Choose which location you would like to shoot at. Results will be compiled from the two venues.
- 18M State Champions will be announced at the end of the competition on February 15th
- 25M State Champions will be announced at the end of the competition on February 16th
- Medals will be awarded to first second and third place in each USA Archery category for each distance.
- An Aggregate Champion (for those that shoot both distances) will be named in each category. A championship medal will be presented to first place winner only.
- TOURNAMENT FEE $20.00 each day
- Each day is a 600 ROUND. 18M, all competitors shoot on a 40 cm FITA target face. 25M, all competitors shoot on a 60 cm FITA target face. Compound uses the inner 10 ring both distances.
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. YOU CAN PRE-REGISTER ON LINE BELOW.
UPDATE: The Feb 15th noon shooting line for Sycamore/Kishwaukee is now full.
UPDATE: Here’s a helpful guide for what to expect at an ITAA tournament
Check in will start one hour prior to the start of each shooting time. This year we will be holding equipment inspection, and this must be completed when you check in, at least 15 minutes prior to the start. Primarily, we are looking at enforcing arrow size (23/64 max), arrows initialed, and poundage limits. Dress code will be encouraged.
For clarification, here are the age categories for 2014:
If you were born in 1994, 1995, or 1996 you are a Junior
If you were born in 1997, 1998 or 1999 you are a Cadet
If you were born in 2000 or 2001 you are a Cub
If you were born in 2002 or more recently, you are a Bowman
If you were born between 1965-1993, you are a Senior.
If you were born between 1955-64 you are Master 50+.
If you were born between 1945-1954, you are Master 60+.
If you were born 1935-1944, you are Master 70+.