State Record High Scores
Is one of your performances an Illinois State Record? The online spreadsheet of every score we have is up to around 4,200 scores now. Take a look through it here to see how archers have done at our events across time.
You can now use the filters below to explore the record score data. Clicking the links will also filter the data to that choice. Even individual names! Let me know if you see data that needs updating. These values are all pulled out of the Google Sheets data.
Some bookkeeping notes about the scores and polices are at the tail of this post.
720 Round - Barebow - Cub - Female •
#1 Margaret Baus: 591     ITAA State Outdoor    Aug, 2018     Illinois Record
#2 Margaret Baus: 582     North Region Outdoor Championship    Jul, 2018     Previous Record Until Aug, 2018
#3 Margaret Baus: 579     North Region Outdoor Championship    Jul, 2018
#4 Margaret Baus: 567     ITAA JOAD State Outdoor    Aug, 2018
#5 Margaret Baus: 510     ITAA State Outdoor    Aug, 2017     Previous Record Until Jul, 2018
#6 McKenna Hodge: 476     ITAA JOAD State Outdoor    Aug, 2018
#7 McKenna Hodge: 439     ITAA State Outdoor    Aug, 2018
7 scores displayed in 1 categories.
* denotes an out-of-state shooter
- The JOAD 600 Round is different from the 18m 600 Round. It definitely matters for the Bowman and Cub non-compounds due to the size of the target, but the other scores should be equivalent. I’m not entirely sure whether to keep them separate or combine them.
State Records can only be obtained from scores shot in the following events:
- ITAA Indoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Indoor State Championships
- ITAA Collegiate State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor State Championships
- ITAA United Bowman Round
- Certain 1440 Round events (Chicago Cup, LPAC FITA, etc)
- Certain other ITAA-hosted events (Regional Championship / Duel in the Cornfield)
The ITAA records scores shot in our events by out of state guests, and they are recognized here as guest records. In those cases, the Illinois record is also recorded here.