State Record High Scores
Is one of your performances an Illinois State Record? The online spreadsheet of every score we have is up to around 4,200 scores now. Take a look through it here to see how archers have done at our events across time.
You can now use the filters below to explore the record score data. Clicking the links will also filter the data to that choice. Even individual names! Let me know if you see data that needs updating. These values are all pulled out of the Google Sheets data.
Some bookkeeping notes about the scores and polices are at the tail of this post.
25m 600 Round - Olympic Recurve - Master 60+ - Male •
#1 Kipp Martin: 503     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2016     Illinois Record
#2 Tom Havel: 494     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2015     Previous Record Until Feb, 2016
#3 Clyde Thompson: 493     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2015
#4 Tom Havel: 485     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2016
#5 Mark Wolverton: 481     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2018
#6 Thomas Havel: 477     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2017
#7 Priest Walker: 472     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2019
#8 Bob Truttmann: 467     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2013     Previous Record Until Feb, 2015
#9 Clyde Thompson: 465     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2014
#10 Mark Wolverton: 458     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2019
#11 Joseph Messick: 453     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2019
#12 Clyde Thompson: 450     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2016
#13 Clyde Thompson: 446     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2017
#14 Joseph Messick: 440     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2018
#15 Clyde Thompson: 430     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2018
#16 Joseph Messick: 421     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2017
#17 TC Cheng: 420     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2014
#18 Priest Walker: 395     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2018
#19 Joseph A. Messick: 354     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2016
19 scores displayed in 1 categories.
* denotes an out-of-state shooter
- The JOAD 600 Round is different from the 18m 600 Round. It definitely matters for the Bowman and Cub non-compounds due to the size of the target, but the other scores should be equivalent. I’m not entirely sure whether to keep them separate or combine them.
State Records can only be obtained from scores shot in the following events:
- ITAA Indoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Indoor State Championships
- ITAA Collegiate State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor State Championships
- ITAA United Bowman Round
- Certain 1440 Round events (Chicago Cup, LPAC FITA, etc)
- Certain other ITAA-hosted events (Regional Championship / Duel in the Cornfield)
The ITAA records scores shot in our events by out of state guests, and they are recognized here as guest records. In those cases, the Illinois record is also recorded here.