State Record High Scores
Is one of your performances an Illinois State Record? Here are some useful links to look through. First is the online spreadsheet of every score we have. It’s around 3,800 scores for now. The second worksheet of that spreadsheet shows which events’ scores are included.
You can now use the filters below to explore the record score data. Clicking the links will also filter the data to that choice. Even individual names! Let me know if you see data that needs updating. These values are all pulled out of the Google Sheets data.
- The JOAD 600 Round is different from the 18m 600 Round. It definitely matters for the Bowman and Cub non-compounds due to the size of the target, but the other scores should be equivalent. I’m not entirely sure whether to keep them separate or combine them.
State Records can only be obtained from scores shot in the following events:
- ITAA Indoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Indoor State Championships
- ITAA Collegiate State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor State Championships
- ITAA United Bowman Round
- Certain 1440 Round events (Chicago Cup, LPAC FITA, etc)
- Certain other ITAA-hosted events (Regional Championship / Duel in the Cornfield)
The ITAA records scores shot in our events by out of state guests, and they are recognized here as guest records. In those cases, the Illinois record is also recorded here.
18m 600 & 25m 600 Combined Round - Barebow - Senior - Male •
#3 Jason Wesbrock: 1043     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2017
18m 600 Round - Barebow - Senior - Male •
#3 Jason Wesbrock: 527     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2017
18m 600 Round - Olympic Recurve - Senior - Male •
#36 Jason Wesbrock: 519     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2017
25m 600 Round - Barebow - Senior - Male •
#5 Jason Wesbrock: 516     ITAA State Indoor    Feb, 2017
720 Round - Barebow - Senior - Male •
#1 Jason Wesbrock: 588     ITAA State Outdoor    Aug, 2018     Illinois Record
#3 Jason Wesbrock: 575     ITAA State Outdoor    Aug, 2017
6 records displayed in 5 categories.
* denotes an out-of-state shooter