State Record High Scores
Is one of your performances an Illinois State Record? Here are some useful links to look through. First is the online spreadsheet of every score we have. It’s around 3,000 scores for now. The second worksheet of that spreadsheet shows which events’ scores are included. If you have scores from state championship events that we don’t have, please email them to us.
I’m sure there are many, many omissions and probably several typos (and uncountable math errors on scorecards). But the best way to correct it is to get more people comparing their records to ours.
You can now use the filters below to explore the record score data. Clicking the links will also filter the data to that choice. Even individual names! Let me know if you see data that needs updating. These values are all pulled out of the Google Sheets data.
- Compounds scores – the compound scores still have records from when compounds used the big 10 ring. Those are now split off for the JOAD indoor rounds, but I need more definite info about other rounds.
- The JOAD 600 Round is different from the 18m 600 Round. It definitely matters for the Bowman and Cub non-compounds due to the size of the target, but the other scores should be equivalent. I’m not entirely sure whether to keep them separate or combine them.
State Records can only be obtained from scores shot in the following events:
- ITAA Indoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Indoor State Championships
- ITAA Collegiate State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor JOAD State Championships
- ITAA Outdoor State Championships
- ITAA United Bowman Round
- Certain 1440 Round events (Chicago Cup, LPAC FITA, etc)
The ITAA records scores shot in our events by out of state guests, and they are recognized here as guest records. In those cases, the Illinois record is also recorded here.
1440 Round - Compound - Adaptive - Male •
#3 Giovanni Qattawi: 725     Chicago Cup    Aug, 2015
1 records displayed in 1 categories.
* denotes an out-of-state shooter